Meticulously restored 1932 Packard 903 Convertible. It has a straight 8 cylinder. A must-see, a real beauty! All leather interior. It only has 4K miles since restoration. Rare factory rear tire mount. Re-wired with original Packard wiring. Polished stainless steel spoke wheels. Has Packard hood ornament. Original Philco Transitone radio. Also, has a golf bag compartment.
Stunning Pearl Blue Beauty! OI-00078
or BEST OFFER
- Engine: Straight 8 – 384 cu in
- Transmission: 4-speed standard
- Rear End: Stock
- Suspension: Stock
- Chassis: Cleaned and repainted – adjustable shock absorbers
- Body: All steel – no rust – no dents
- Floor: no holes
- Windows: All there and cranks work – no cracks
- Tinted: Y
- A/C: N/A
- POWER: N/A
- Trim: All there – re-polished
- Chrome: All re-chromed
- Wiring: re-wired with original Packard wiring
- Paint: Factory color repaint Pearl Blue
- Interior: New leather
All transportation costs and arrangements are the buyer’s responsibility.
Keep them Rolling!
Old Iron AZ LLC
CELL 520.390.7180 | (844)OLD-IRON | FAX: 844.653.4766
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.