1969 Plymouth Hemi Road Runner OI-00396
Hemi Road Runner – Super Trak Package
- Motor: 426 Hemi .030 over – recently rebuilt (less than 500 miles) numbers Correct
- Forged 10.25-1 Pistons – Hydraulic Roller, Lifters, Heads and Valve Trane sent to Ray Barton, CC’d and Blue Printed with new seats and valves
- Run on Regular Gas
- N96 Ram Air Package
- Transmission: Factory 4 speed with Factory shifter – new McLeod street pro- clutch
- Rear: Dana 60 with 4:10 gears
- Suspension: Factory Super Track
- Tires:New Diamondback Red line radial R225R70 Front 15″–R255R70 Rear 15″
- Exhaust: New 2.5″ Factory size aluminized
- Mufflers: Dynomax Ultra Flow
- Brakes: Power Disc (Factory Super Track)
- Interior: bucket seats (Driver side has rocker) – console – interior light package – wood steering wheel
- Exterior: repainted original Factory F-8 Metallic Green – car has no rust
Car is completely stock except for MSD electronic ignition and aftermarket gauges. This car has been owned for past 8 years and has gone through a complete engine rebuild. This is an exceptional car! One of the most sought-after high-performance muscle cars of the late 60s!
1969 Plymouth Hemi Road Runner-OI-00396_DATASHEET
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.