A collection of various Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury models and years we listed on our...
FOR THE RECORD…
Let’s start from the beginning…I started building race cars in 1958. Most of them were stock cars and raced at Seekonk Speedway, (Action Track of the East.)
There is a year or sometimes years in someone’s life that is or are so...
When did the Muscle Car Era start? Well, some say 1964! I say it started...
It’s all in the DETAIL… We started Old Iron a little over 4 years ago...
We created our ‘Old Iron News’ Newsletters because there was a need for a local Tucson paper describing what is happening in the classic car industry here in Tucson and Southern Arizona.
Old Iron AZ – Classics
Project Vehicles – Old Iron AZ LLC
Call Old Iron AZ to discuss a listing for sale or to sell.Call Us
Bloggin with Bill
- Where is the Chrome?
- What will the future Classic Car look like?
- Whatever it takes to get this baby running! and my favorite Bill Blog
- How much for my car?
- In Memory of Bill
- Old Iron AZ LLC starting our 10th Anniversary of fun
- PAGE 508
- License Plate Readers Ticket Cars For Polluting The Air
- Hands off our cars!
- Racecars, dandelions and movie stars